Preparation Method for the dough
1. Take a mixing bowl. Add flour, salt, along with enough water.
2. knead to make a semi-soft dough. Cover with cling film and keep aside.
Preparation Method for the Paratha
1. Combine purple cabbage and onion.
2. Add carom seeds, salt, red chilli powder, garam masala powder and chopped coriander leaves. Mix all nicely.
3. Make lemon sized balls. Roll out the dough, add little desi-ghee/oil into it and place portion of the cabbage filling in the centre of the dough circle and make a potli.
4. Make a paratha and It should be little bit thicker than roti with the help of a little flour.
5. Place it on a heated tawa and cook it as you would cook plain paratha.
6. Drizzle some oil or butter over the paratha's until light golden brown spots appear on one side.. Repeat the same with the rest of dough.
7. Serve your purple cabbage parathas with pickle, veggies or gravies of your choice.