- First mash the fish and mix all the ingredients except egg and Breadcrumbs.
- Now beat an egg and whisk it with little bit of salt.
- Now make small balls out of the fish mix and dip them in the egg.
- Roll the balls on Breadcrumbs and dip fry it untill golden brown.
- soak dry yeast in lukewarm water with little bit salt and suger. Keep aside for 10 min
- Add salt, chilly flakes, oil in the flour and mix.
- Now add the yeast in the flour and make a dough using water.
- Keep aside for 1-2 hours
- When the dough will be double in size make small ball from it.
- Now greeze a pan with oil and place the balls and put it in a tandoor oven for 10 min.
For tomato jelly
- Take a pan add a little oil.
- Add chopped garlic, fry for 2 min.
- Add the tomato puree, add chilly powder and suger.
- Bring it to boil. Add water if needed.
- When it becomes thick turn off the heat.
- Blend it to make it smooth.