1. Mix all purpose flour, 3 Tbsp Refined Oil, Oregano, Basil, Garlic Powder, Chilli Flakes and knead with water into a semi soft dough (a bit harder than that for roti/chapatti).
2. Now divide it into 8 equal sized balls.
3. Roll each ball with a rolling pin of about 3” diameter.
4. Prick the rolled dough with a fork.
5. Place some cheese in the rolled dough in a line and roll it to form a cigar shape. Close the ends with the help of a little water.
6. Deep fry in oil on low to medium flame till golden brown in colour.
7. Store in an airtight container for future use. Snack it at tea time or anytime!