1. In a bowl mix the beer,mustard,salt,sweet paprika,black pepper powder,caraway seeds,ginger,garlic,green bell pepper,onion and oil..
2. Now add the chicken pieces to it and mix.Cover and refrigerate for 4-5 hours or preferably overnight.
3. Light a grill/tandoor. Remove the chicken from the marinade and grill on medium heat for 10-15 mins till the chicken is cooked and is nicely browned. You may grill the chicken in an oven as per your settings.
4. Remove from Grill and baste with the melted butter.
5. Serve hot with lime wedges and butter sauteed bell peppers.